When you’re in need of supplementary battery power during a long power cut the EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator will start automatically to recharge DELTA Pro or DELTA Max to full capacity. Once the solar generator has been charged the Dual Fuel Smart Generator will automatically shut down. Now that’s Smart!
You are in total control of the Dual Fuel Smart Generator as you can set your charge levels via the EcoFlow App (available on iOS and Android devices). You can also monitor the progress and status of the Smart Generator from the app for even more control.
DUAL FUEL DOES IT BETTER.
Go for petrol or propane (LPG). With both fuel options, you’ll have access to energy no matter what happens. With LPG as an additional fuel source, you get way more flexibility. When the grid is down, it’s ideal as an emergency option for your home or RV as petrol could be hard to come by. Not only that, you can store LPG for longer and creates less fumes.
THE ECOFLOW DUAL FUEL SMART GENERATOR IS READY FOR ANY EMERGENCY
Being ready for an emergency blackout is key, the EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator is always ready for action. It’s also more efficient than a regular petrol generator too, by about 10%. It can achieve this by supplying your portable power station with simple and efficient DC charging. This makes for less energy loss when charging the EcoFlow DELTA Pro & DELTA Max and thus a better fuel consumption over an ordinary petrol generator or dual fuel generator.
CAN THE ECOFLOW DUAL FUEL SMART GENERATOR CHARGE AND POWER OTHER DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME?
In emergencies, sometimes things don’t go to plan. Not only does the EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator give you last-standing emergency power, but it also features an AC output to power other devices while recharging your unit with an extra battery.
SAFETY FEATURES OF THE ECOFLOW DUAL FUEL SMART GENERATOR
The Dual Fuel Smart Generator keeps you in the know with a carbon monoxide detector, low fuel alert, low engine oil alert, temperature protection, overload avoidance, and a whole lot more. All are clearly visible with indicators on the unit, and all (excluding fuel alert) can trigger an auto–shutdown to keep you and your batteries safe.
FOUR WAYS TO START
There are four easy ways to start the 1.8KW EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator.
- Electric start
- Recoil (pull) start
- Via the EcoFlow app
- Automatically turns on and off when your unit reaches a designated battery limit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
1 x EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator, User Manual and Warranty Card, Extra Battery Connection Cable, Oil Funnel, Screwdriver, Spark Plug Socket, Breaker Bar, Double–Ended Spanner, LPG Hose.
Q1. What makes this generator smart?
- The EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator is smarter than traditional generators. It works with the EcoFlow app so that you can control & monitor from afar. It features an LCD screen for when you’re nearby & you can even pre-define an auto-start when your power station depletes to a certain level.
Q2. How much more efficient is the EcoFlow Dual Fuel Smart Generator?
- The Smart Generator charges your power station directly with DC, unlike other generators. This leads to an approx. 10% increased efficiency, saving you time and money.
Q4. Can I use the Smart Generator independently?
- While we designed the Smart Generator as a compliment to DELTA Pro or DELTA Max, it also works as a traditional petrol/LPG generator for when you need it to work alone.
Q5. How many kWh of energy does a full tank give me?
- To tide you over during extended blackouts, you can charge up your DELTA Pro or Max using the Smart Generator. In this case, one full tank adds 5.4kWh or 20kWh with LPG*2 to your ecosystem.
* Measured with a 9KG (20lb) LPG tank. The power is not limited to this amount. It depends on the size of the LPG tank.