Please note! The package of the LG Chem RESU Low Voltage (48V) battery contains the following mounting materials:
- Screw anchors
- Cable ducts
- Mounting brackets
This makes it possible to mount the battery to a wall.
Li-Ion battery cells
The new RESU batteries from LG Chem are equipped with the innovative Li-Ion battery cells 'JH3'. This cell technology provides powerful performance and a compact design. This makes the battery easy to assemble and suitable for simple wall or floor installation for both indoor and outdoor applications (IP55).
The LG Chem RESU 6.5 battery inverters are specially designed for solar panel installations. The different versions can be connected with the RESU Plus. This makes the system even more flexible and recommended to work with.
Installation and flexibility
The LG Chem resu contains a simple and quick installation, the door's compact design allows the RESU to be quickly mounted on the floor or wall. The BMS Firmware can be updated by an SD card.
The RESU plus extension kit is specially designed for 48V models. The number of expandable battery units consists of: Up to 2EA
LG Chem gives top priority to safety and uses the same technology for its ESS products that have a proven safety reputation in automotive batteries. All products are fully certified in accordance with relevant global standards.
The 48V RESU models are compatible with SMA inverters.
|LG Energy Solutions
|Country of manufacture
|Korea, Republic of
|Usable battery capacity (kWh)
|Rated voltage (V)
|Degree of protection (IP)
Delivery time - 7 days
- The unloading location must be accessible to lorries of up to 15 meters in length, 3 meters in width and 4.5 meters clearance height;
- delivery times are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM;
- the recipient must be present when the goods are received;
- the standard situation is that the transporter has no unloading equipment. If the shipment must be delivered with a tail lift you have to select this option. Shipments longer than 3 meters can not be unloaded with a tail lift;
- when you selected the option tail lift, the goods are unloaded directly next to the lorry.
Failure to meet these conditions may result in additional costs being charged. In the event of any non-conformities, please feel free to contact our customer service.