Introducing the Navitron x20 Tube 58mm Evacuated Tube Solar Panel Slimline, a highly efficient solar collector for commercial water heating applications. With 20 bottom rail mounted tube cups, 1 tube of heat conducting paste, 2 side rails, and 1 bottom rail, the assembly of this solar panel is made easy with the provided nuts, bolts, and washers.
The panel has dimensions of 1980 x 1625 x 100mm and weighs only 75kgs. The panel area is 3.22m2 and has an aperture area of 1.876m2. The Navitron x20 Tube has a Solar Keymark No. of 011-7S2378 R and boasts a peak power of 1210W.
This slimline solar panel is equipped with metal-glass evacuated tubes with heat pipe, which provides 10% higher efficiency solar collection than normal all-glass tubes. With a heat transfer medium of water mixed with 40% Glycol antifreeze, this solar panel can perform well even in winter and under cloudy skies.
The Navitron x20 Tube has an easy installation process and can be mounted on the roof or at ground level. In addition, the tubes are easy and inexpensive to replace if broken, making it cost-effective in the long run.
Ideal for commercial water heating applications, especially for large projects, the Navitron x20 Tube is maintenance-free and has features that include a corrosion-resistant silver brazed copper header and glass wool insulation for better heat retention. Choose Navitron x20 Tube 58mm Evacuated Tube Solar Panel Slimline for efficient and reliable solar heating.
Navitron x20 Tube 58mm Evacuated Tube Solar Panel Slimline 20 tube solar panel - high efficiency 58mm double wall evacuated tube solar collector
includes: 20 bottom rail mounted tube cups, 1 tube of heat conducting paste, 2 side rails, 1 bottom rail and 1 set of nuts, bolts and washers for assembly
Panel dims: 1980 x 1625 x 100mm
Panel Area: 3.22m2
Aperture Area: 1.876m2
n0 = 0.654
Heat Loss Coefficient a1: 1.494, a2: 0.012
Peak (W): 1210
Solar Keymark No.: 011-7S2378 R
Tube Length: 1.8m
Width of absorber (internal glass tube): 45mm
Casing Material: Aluminium
Filling Volume: 1.2l
Width of EntryExit Pipe: 22mm
Thickness of Collector insulating material: 65mm
Heat Transfer Medium: Water mixed with 40% Glycol antifreeze
1. The application of our patented technology improves heat efficiency.
2. Metal-glass evacuated tubes with heat pipe provide 10% higher efficiency solar collection than normal all-glass tubes.
3. Show high performance even in winter and under cloudy skies.
4. Collectors may be connected inseries to increase water heating capacity.
5. Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer.
6. Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header.
7. Glass wool insulation for better heat retention.
8. Easy installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level.
9. Tubes areeasy and inexpensivetoreplace if broken.
10. Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications, especially suitable for largeprojects.
11. Maintenance free.