SMA Sunny Tripower X25
The new Sunny Tripower X is the innovative system solution for commercial and large home PV systems with outputs up to 135kW in size.
Not only an inverter, but also a system manager: the integrated System Manager function with direct access to Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS monitors up to five SMA inverters and one energy meter. This enables the dynamic closed-loop control of active and reactive power via SMA Dynamic Power Control.
Thanks to the wide input voltage range and the high input current capability, it is compatible with the latest generation of high-performance PV modules. The innovative enclosure design ensures efficient cooling of the electronic components and thus guarantees maximum lifetime of the Sunny Tripower X.
Commissioning can be performed quickly and easily as well as centrally for all devices in the system. During operation, users benefit from integrated software solutions: SMA ShadeFix increases PV yields even in the event of partial shading, while SMA ArcFix detects electric arcs effectively and can reliably reduce the risk of fire.
Please Note: The SMA Sunny Tripower X inverters are compatible with UK settings once the latest firmware, which can be downloaded either from SMA or automatically via the ennexOS portal, is activated. Further assistance can be provided through their technical support on 01908 304899.
- Greatly improved successor to the established Sunny Tripower TL-30
- 3 MPP trackers for flexible system design
- DC SUNCLIX terminal
- Fuseless DC design
- Monitoring & control of up to five inverters (with up to 135 kVA) and 1 energy meter
- All-in-one solution – can be adapted to any type of installation
- Wide range of 4 power classes (12/15/20/25 kW)
- Up to 150% oversising of PV array
- Can be used flexibly in business applicationsDigital inputs and multifunction relay
- Simplified grid and system protection similar to CORE1
- Fast in-app commissioning via Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Yield increase through integrated SMA ShadeFix
- Integrated I-V curve diagnostics for easily detecting yield loss
- SMA Smart Connected
- SMA ArcFix arc-fault circuit interrupter (AFCI)DC overvoltage protectionSimplified grid and PV system protection
- Standard 5 Year Warranty
- 40 years of PV experience have been incorporated into the development
- Product design aimed at a long lifetime
- Advanced system expertise
- Made in Germany
|Rated Power (W)
|Max DC Power (W)
|Total No. of Strings
|MPPT Voltage Range / Rated Input Voltage (V)
|Start-up Input Voltage (V)
|Max. Input Voltage (V)
|European Efficiency (%)
|Integrated DC Switch
|Inverter IP Rating
|Product Weight (Kg)