The MultiPlus C 3000VA is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
- Two AC Outputs*. The main output has no-break functionality to take over supply in event of mains failure or when generator is disconnected. The second output is live only when grid or generator is connected.
- Parallel operation. Up to 6 Multiplus units can be connected in parallel to achieve higher power output.
- Three phase capability.
- Lithium ion battery compatible.
- PowerControl. A maximum generator or grid current can be set to avoid overloading the supply.
- PowerAssist. Allows power to be taken from the battery to support the generator or grid and power peak loads.
- Four stage battery charging.
- 12 & 24 V models include a 4A trickle charge output for an engine or generator starter battery.
- Easy system configuration. Either using integrated DIP switches or with a PC and VE.Net
- G59/3 certified*
- G83/2 certified**
- 5 years warranty
*Excludes C (compact) models
**Excludes 24V C (compact) and 5000VA models
- Manufacturer: Victron Energy
- Part Number: PMP242300001
- Weight: 18kg
- Length: 218mm
- Width: 258mm
- Height: 362mm
- Input Voltage: 19 – 33 V
- Output Voltage: 230VAC
- Continuous Output Power: 2400W at 25°C
- Peak Output Power: 6000W
- Charger Output Current: 70A
- Transfer Switch: 16A
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +65°C (fan assisted cooling)
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Warranty: 5 Years