The Medusa is designed to maximise public charging at locations where the electric vehicle is parked for shorter periods, such as shopping centre car parks, service stations and other commercial venues. It is also a perfect solution for the growing electric commercial vehicle sector and fleet operations, where the facility for rapid recharging of multiple vehicles is paramount.
Being fully OCPP compliant Medusa is also compatible with other management platforms. The Medusa has the latest air and liquid-cooled charging gun technology and is equipped with dual or quad CCS2 connectors.
Access to the charging facilities can be granted and monitored with an RFID card, a smartphone app, scan-and-pay (QR code) and our Pensio Contactless Payment solution, which facilitates public paid access to the charging facilities and offers a faster return on investment.
- Dual- or quad-charging CSS guns
- Rapid DC Charging up to 180kW per vehicle
- Three Phase (750V)
- Maximum 360kW total output. 2 x 180kW or 4 x 90kW
- Ethernet/Wi-Fi/4G Connectivity
- IP55 Rating
- Integrated with Hydra Cloud or Hydra Nexus for complete cloud-based monitoring and management
- OCPP 1.6J compliant
- Compatible with other management platforms
- Fabricated from sheet metal