Please note! EV charger is delivered without a cable.
To connect the EV charger to an electric vehicle, a 5 meter or 7,5 meter cable must be ordered.
Shipping: 4-5 working days
The Future Net version of FIMER FLEXA AC Station includes great connectivity features. Thanks to a 3G/4G connection, the station can communicate via an OCPP protocol with a centralized management system, which allows the remote management of parameters, accesses, payments and errors.
It offers the following additional features compared to the Stand Alone version:
- Intelligent remote monitoring and control system. Thanks to the use of a mobile application for the user and a centralized system for the operator, it allows remote monitoring of the device status, the creation of use and energy reports, access management and error analysis.
- 4.3” TFT display, providing multiple local operating indications.
- OCPP 1.5 or 1.6 Json communication protocol
|Country of manufacture
|Type EV Socket
|Number of sockets
|Number of phases
||1 phase, 3 phase
||WiFi, Ethernet, Cellular
|Degree of protection (IP)
|Suitable for outdoor mounting
The following conditions apply to delivery on location :
- The unloading location must be accessible to lorries of up to 15 meters in length, 3 meters in width and 4.5 meters clearance height;
- delivery times are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM;
- the recipient must be present when the goods are received;
- the standard situation is that the transporter has no unloading equipment. If the shipment must be delivered with a tail lift you have to select this option. Shipments longer than 3 meters can not be unloaded with a tail lift;
- when you selected the option tail lift, the goods are unloaded directly next to the lorry.
Failure to meet these conditions may result in additional costs being charged. In the event of any non-conformities, please feel free to contact our customer service