The Growatt ARK battery system has a modular design. Extra batteries can be stacked on top of each other. The ARK-2.5H-A1 is suited for high voltage systems. The lithium iron phosphate battery (LFP) is free of cobalt, for example resulting in a less costly battery. The battery has a cycle life of over 6000.
The battery has a protection rating of IP65 and can be attached to a wall as well as placed on the floor. Install on a floor requires a separate pedestal. The battery is 65cm wide, 26cm deep, 18cm high, and weighs 30kgs.
Some advantages of this type of lithium iron phosphate batteries compared to lead acid and other batteries are a longer cycle life, little to no maintenance, extremely safe, relatively lightweight, and an improved charge and discharge efficiency
|Country of manufacture
|Warranty in Years
||Growatt ARK HV
|Number of phases
||Lithium Iron Phosphate
|Usable battery capacity (kWh)
|Rated voltage (V)
|Depth of Discharge
|Degree of protection (IP)
Batterij Management System:
1 x Growatt HVC 60050-A1 (BMS)
3 x Growatt ARK-2.5H-A1 (High voltage battery)
1 x Growatt ARK 2.5-A1 Battery Base
1 x Growatt ARK 2.5H-A1 Battery Cable
Delivery time - 7 days
- The unloading location must be accessible to lorries of up to 15 meters in length, 3 meters in width and 4.5 meters clearance height;
- delivery times are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM;
- the recipient must be present when the goods are received;
- the standard situation is that the transporter has no unloading equipment. If the shipment must be delivered with a tail lift you have to select this option. Shipments longer than 3 meters can not be unloaded with a tail lift;
- when you selected the option tail lift, the goods are unloaded directly next to the lorry.
Failure to meet these conditions may result in additional costs being charged. In the event of any non-conformities, please feel free to contact our customer service.