Huawei introduces its own PV battery storage system: LUNA2000. The Huawei LUNA2000 storage system has a scalable, modular design. A system consists of a power module and one or more battery modules. A battery module has a capacity of 5kWh and a discharge capacity of 2,5kWh. The systems with a capacity of 10kWh and 15kWh each have a discharge capacity of 5kWh.
The LUNA2000 battery module is compatible with single and three phase Huawei inverters. In one solar panel installation two batteries can be installed parallel. This makes a maximum storage capacity of 30kWh per inverter possible. LUNA2000 batteries are safe and reliable thanks to the lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery cells. Faulty battery modules are automatically isolated to keep the system running.
Huawei LUNA2000-5kW-C0 - Power Module:
1 x Huawei LUNA2000-5kW-C0 - Power Module
Huawei LUNA2000-5-E0 - Battery Module:
1 x Huawei LUNA2000-5-E0 - Battery Module
|Country of manufacture
|Warranty in Years
|Number of phases
||1 phase, 3 phase
|Type of accessories
||Battery Management System
||Lithium Iron Phosphate
|Usable battery capacity (kWh)
|Depth of Discharge
|Degree of protection (IP)
delivery time 7 days
- The unloading location must be accessible to lorries of up to 15 meters in length, 3 meters in width and 4.5 meters clearance height;
- delivery times are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM;
- the recipient must be present when the goods are received;
- the standard situation is that the transporter has no unloading equipment. If the shipment must be delivered with a tail lift you have to select this option. Shipments longer than 3 meters can not be unloaded with a tail lift;
- when you selected the option tail lift, the goods are unloaded directly next to the lorry.
Failure to meet these conditions may result in additional costs being charged. In the event of any non-conformities, please feel free to contact our customer service