The Huawei Back Up Box is used in a residential rooftop PV plant system to control the inverter grid-tied or off-grid state. When the grid fails, the inverter switches to the off-grid state and supplies power to off-grid loads in backup mode. When the grid recovers, the inverter switches back to the grid-tied state.
The Huawei Back Up Box works with either the LG Chem HV or the new Huawei LUNA 2000 battery modules. The box features a 5kW backup power rating which is more than enough for essential loads.
|Country of manufacture
|Warranty in Years
|Number of phases
|Type of accessories
||Battery Management System
|Usable battery capacity (kWh)
|Degree of protection (IP)
Delivery time - 7 days
- The unloading location must be accessible to lorries of up to 15 meters in length, 3 meters in width and 4.5 meters clearance height;
- delivery times are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM;
- the recipient must be present when the goods are received;
- the standard situation is that the transporter has no unloading equipment. If the shipment must be delivered with a tail lift you have to select this option. Shipments longer than 3 meters can not be unloaded with a tail lift;
- when you selected the option tail lift, the goods are unloaded directly next to the lorry.
Failure to meet these conditions may result in additional costs being charged. In the event of any non-conformities, please feel free to contact our customer service.