libbi isn't just a battery system, it's eco smart. This means it makes intelligent decisions about when it provides and stores electricity based on how much energy you use, how much you generate with your solar and the electricity tariff you use.
libbi is modular by design. Each module can store up to 5kWh of electricity, so combining 4 of them together would provide up to 20kWh of storage.
- Your surplus self generated electricity, decreasing your dependency on the electricity grid
- The best time to capture grid electricity at its cheapest, based around your time of use tariff
- With your myenergi devices, prioritising stored electricity to power your home, eddi or zappi
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x 3.68kW Libbi Inverter
- 1 x 5kWh Libbi Home Battery
- 1 x Myenergi Controller
myenergi Ecosystem - Integrate with your myenergi devices, prioritising stored electricity to power your home, eddi or zappi.
Ultimate Control - Choose whether you want to charge your libbi from solar, grid or a mixture of both. When charging from grid libbi optimises around your time of use or dynamic tariff.
- Remote Access - myenergi app allows you to access and control your libbi from anywhere in the world. Live displays allow you to monitor your imported and exported electricity, all in one place.
Modular Storage By Design - Each battery module stores 5kWh of electricity. Combining four together provides up to 20kWh of storage.
Flexible Install - libbi works as both an AC and DC coupled battery system with solar PV. Connect PV without the need for a separate inverter or retrofit to any existing PV system.
Optional Blackout Back Up - Instant energy availability to a dedicated socket or lighting circuit in the event of a power cut*
Max power - 3680W
Max current - 16A
Number of phases - 1
Max efficiency - 97.6%
IP rating - IP65
Built in protection - AC and DC surge protection Type II, arc fault
Export limitations - Possible using CT or meter
Weight - 32kg
Dimensions - 40 x 590 x 240mm
Communication- 1 x LAN port, RJ45 connector
Warranty - 5 years
DC attributes (Inverter)
Number of MPPT -2
V range of MPPT- 120 - 550V
Max power -4800W
Max current - 18A
Max voltage - 580V
Start up voltage - 130V
DC Attributes (Battery Input)
Max charge current - 50A
Max discharge current - 80A
Max charge power - 3000W
Max discharge power - 4000W
Nominal batt voltage - 51.2V
Battery Type - LiFePO4