2-Way Solar Pump unit. Up to 38 l/min with Grundfos UPM3 Solar 25-75 Pump and in-built de-aerator.
The unit with 1inch (180 mm) solar circulating pump, fully assembled and tested, consists of:
FLOW: Temperature gauge Distance between supply and return 125mm
RETURN: Flowmeter with flow regulation with filling and draining valves.
Synchronous solar high efficiency circulating pump with cables.
Flanged 3-way ball valve with non return valve 10 mbar (which can be excluded by rotating the handle by 45°) supplied with in-handle thermometer (coded blue, range 0 °C-120°C). Security unit 6 bar with manometer¸50 mm 0-10 bar with 3/4" Male connection to the expansion vessel.
End of drain side: 3/4" F. Connection on right side. Centre distance 125 mm.
EPP insulation box (Measurements: 155x425x150)
A special back plate fixes the unit to the insulation box and it allows a quick fitting to the wall or to the solar cylinder.
Dimensions: 372 x 325 x 202mm PN 10.
Constant temperature 120°C; (short time temperature: 160°C for 20 s).
External connections: 3/4" Male
Pumpstation with PWM and Mechanic Relay options
Pump Info: UPM3 SOLAR is an OEM high efficient circulator offering flexible solutions for thermal solar systems. It is designed to work both with and without PWM signal, allowing you to upgrade your systems without having to change the controller.
With PWM Signal:
- Externally speed controlled
- Choice of one of 4 PWM SOLAR Profile C curves
Without PWM Signal:
- Externally speed controlled
- Using the Mini Superseal signal cable connection
- Configured via user interface or pre-set in Grundfos factory
- High Efficiency circulator for integration in HVAC SOLAR systems; EEI = 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design ever for a circulator; smaller than the well-known UPS circulator
- Integrated OEM high efficient circulator with one specific external control mode - Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70° Celsius. Benefits
- Lowest space requirements ever for a circulator integrated in an appliance
- Optimised design fit for easy accessibility
Easy access to the user interface from front
Easy access to the connectors from front
Easy access to the pump head screws from the front
Easy access to the de-blocking screw from front
- Intelligent configuration Different signals and profiles available (PWM A, PWM C, KMBus) Standard return signal showing power consumption, alarm and operation status Other customised input profiles and different return profiles are possible e.g. flow estimation
- Ready for Conversion according Ecodesign requirement for August, 2015 exceeding benchmark level; EEI = 0.20 EN16297/3
- The UPM3 comes equipped with ceramic bearing shafts for a long and trouble-free lifetime. The ceramic material is extremely durable and will not wear. Double de-blocking system
- Electronic de-blocking that maintains the maximum starting torque up to 25 Ncm and manual de-blocking accessible from the front without demounting the control box. High temperature resilience
- The resilience to heat will enhance the possibilities of system integration enormously. Ambient temperatures of up to 70° Celsius.
Warranty: 2 Years