The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel-connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormal conditions but monitors and manages the charging/discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, then this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
The Renogy Adventurer Li and Rover charge controller are fully compatible with this battery.
note that the new Renogy BT-2 Bluetooth module with RJ45 port is compatible with this smart Li battery.
Renogy BT-2 bluetooth module
- When connecting the batteries in parallel, a communication cable is not needed to enable the auto-balancing function.
- When the battery voltage drops to 0V, please reactivate the battery using an external charging device that has the lithium battery activation function.
- Make sure to tighten the battery terminals securely and use appropriate size wiring. Failure to make a secure connection could result in overheating and battery damage.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. It is made ONLY for 12V parallel connections using the batteries of the same manufacturer and model.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
- The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- The RJ45 communication ports enable data transmission to meet the needs of different usage scenarios.
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah
||Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ
|Operating Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C
||Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A
|Operating Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C
||Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V
||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
||Storage Temperature: -13~149°F/ -25~65°C
|Connection Method: Parallel
||Cycle Life: ≥4000 Cycles @ 80% DoD
|Dimensions:11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm
||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg
|Certifications: UN38.3, MSDS, UL1642, UKCA，PSE，FCC (Lithium Cell)
||Battery Terminal Bolts: M8x1x14mm
|Protection Rate: IP54
||Additional Terminal Bolts: M8x1x20mm