The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables the auto-balancing among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for the battery bank configuration. The integrated battery management system (BMS) not only protects the battery from various abnormal conditions but monitors and manages the charging and discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensures an extended cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. With built-in intelligent self-heating, the battery is rechargeable even in low-temperature conditions. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, then this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
● The normal operation of the self-heating function requires a stable charge current greater than 4A for each battery in the parallel battery bank. The self-heating function will not be able to operate normally if a PWM charge controller or a small current battery charger is used to charge the battery at low temperatures.
● Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
● DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
● Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely with the auto-balancing function to meet the power and energy requirements of different system setups.
- The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging and discharging process.
- The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure an exceptional lifespan of more than 4000 cycles (80% DOD), up to 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operating temperatures.
- The communication ports enable the communication between connected batteries, external devices, and host computers.
- The intelligent self-heating feature keeps the battery charged in cold environments.
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah
|Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ
|Operating Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A
|Operating Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V
|Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
|Storage Temperature: -13~149°F/ -25~65°C
|Connection Method: Parallel
|Cycle Life (0.2C, 25℃): ≥4000 Cycles @ 80% DoD
|Dimensions:11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm
|Weight: 26.2 lbs. / 11.9 kg