SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
Maximum of 4 Inverters can be connected with the HM 2.0. For larger systems, please use the SMA Data Manager.
The control centre for smart energy management The Sunny Home Manager 2.0 is SMA’s intelligent energy manager and enables the most efficient use of solar energy in the home. It optimises PV self-consumption and significantly reduces electricity costs. To do this, it measures the power of PV generation, purchased electricity as well as grid feed-in, and gives an overview of all relevant energy flows in the household. By means of local PV generation forecasts and the measured household consumption profile, the self-learning device prompts the user with energy-related action recommendations. Operation of the controlled appliances is coordinated in a way to optimise the use of self-generated solar energy.
The path to intelligent energy management is easy. Simply install the Sunny Home Manager 2.0 at the grid connection point, connect it to the internet router using an Ethernet cable, then register the PV system in Sunny Portal or Sunny Places free of charge and benefit from greater energy efficiency.
The dimensions for the product: 70 mm x 88 mm x 65 mm.
- Records the consumption profile of individual devices
- Maximises the use of solar energy from photovoltaic systems and optimises self-consumption
- Energy balance and consumption data can be viewed through the Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Fast and easy plug & play installation at the grid connection point
- Compatibility with cost-effective standard radio-controlled sockets facilitates control of simple loads
- Optimized battery charging in SMA storage systems
- Energy balance and load data shown in interactive diagrams
- Integrated weather and PV forecast data